Finding the perfect gift for someone really comes down to paying attention. Unfortunately, it is difficult to keep track of every great idea you are and remember when it comes time to buy a gift. Here are some tips to help you use Evernote to buy the perfect Corporate Gift Items for your friends and family.
1. Be attentive. When you go out with a friend, relative or co-worker, pay attention when you comment about things they would like to have or experiences that dream. Discreetly ideas makes using Evernote on your mobile device.
2. Capture things you see and you like. Whether you’re buying online or exploring your favorite store, use Evernote Web Clipper or Evernote on your mobile device to capture things you think would make excellent gifts for your best friend, father, mother, sister or tennis coach. Add labels like “gift ideas for mom” and put them all into a book called “Fabulous Gifts”.
3. Forget the gifts “backward.” Use the Reminders to add dates to the notes so that you never have to get a gift at the last minute. Make sure you set dates provide sufficient time to acquire and / or send the gift in time for the occasion.
4. Plan a gift together. Gifts Group allow multiple people to gather to show someone else how much she is appreciated. Create a Shared Notebook where you and some friends or siblings can contribute. Premium users can grant modify rights to shared notebooks so that everyone can add their ideas.
5. Give them what they ask for. Do you know someone who always has a list? Take a picture of, reenvíala from your email to your Evernote account, or attach the document to refer to it quickly and easily at home from your desktop or on the go from your mobile device. What are your tips for giving best Personalized Gifts? Tell us in the comments.